As the mobile industry continues to develop at breakneck speed, new technologies, spectrum uses, and products are being developed to support new user requirements and use cases. Of the most important new developments is the emergence of MulteFire™ technology which allows the implementation of LTE standalone in unlicensed and shared spectrum.
With MulteFire, new players can deploy in industrial IoT, enterprise and other verticals can deploy their own private LTE network or neutral host network, and take advantage of the cost savings and revenue opportunities that MulteFire delivers.
Industry analyst firm Wireless 20/20 has conducted an economic analysis as well as cost and revenue modeling for two use cases where MulteFire could be deployed – the Port of Singapore and 590 Madison Avenue in New York City.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn about the key performance advantages of MulteFire
- Get an update on MulteFire technology development, including the status of the Release 1.1 specification targeted at IoT use cases
- Understand the new business models enabled by
- MulteFire deployments, and how MulteFire can offer 50-75% cost savings over other technologies
- Deep dive into the economic analysis of two use cases
- Private IoT network deployment in a harbor
- Enterprise office building deployment of MulteFire small cells
Mazen Chmaytelli, President, MulteFire Alliance
Randall Schwartz, Principal Analyst, Wireless 20/20
By registering for this program I agree to share my data and personal information with Arden Media Company and sponsors.
To view the webinar, click here.