Since the launch of the Deutsche Telekom IoT Solutions Optimizer last year, the service has welcomed over a dozen new hardware and solution partners to its network of globally recognized IoT players. These include:
- Chipsets & IP: CEVA, Goodix (Commsolid), Unisoc;
- IoT Modules: Changhong (AI-Link), Gosuncn, Nordic Semiconductor, USR IoT;
- Positioning Technology: Polte, Skyhook, Sony Semiconductor Solutions;
- IoT Battery Life Optimization Tools: Qoitech;
- IoT Devices: Allterco, BeWhere, Ubiscale;
- IoT Business Case Consultancy: Wireless 20/20.
To read the full Deutsche Telecom Press Release "Deutsche Telekom wins new partners for IoT Solution Optimizer" visit https://www.telekom.com/en/media/media-information/archive/new-partners-for-iot-solution-optimizer-594246.