Build a comprehensive business case for your IoT project to ensure success.
As the designated IoT Business Case partner for DT, Wireless 20/20 can work with you to use our WiROI IoT Business Case tool to quickly develop a comprehensive business case to prove the economic viability of your IoT project and optimize the financial return. Typically, about 70-80% of IoT projects never get past the Proof-of-Concept phase. Building a successful business case can help you over this hurdle.
Build a Business Case for your IoT Project.
Since the launch of the Deutsche Telekom IoT Solutions Optimizer last year, the service has welcomed over a dozen new hardware and solution partners to its network of globally recognized IoT players. These include:
- Build a custom version of the WiROI IoT Business Case tool for your project
- Supports a wide range of IoT Use Cases that fit in 3 broad categories
- Sensor Networks
- Asset tracking
- Operational IoT Networks
- Estimate the CapEx cost to deploy the network
- Estimate the ongoing OpEx costs to run the network
- Test technical tradeoffs for their impact on the business case
- Evaluate the revenue and cost savings delivered by the project
- Resulting business case will help to gain investment and green light your project
To see a proposal for a baseline IoT business case development project, click here.
Watch our short video demonstration of the WiROI Business Case Analysis Tool: